Self-catering Railway Carriage Accommodation
A vacation with a difference in the newly appointed self-catering ex-restuarant railway carriage. The rail car has undergone meticulous high standard work to accommodate the modern holiday maker who requires home comforts and something rather special. This really is something unique and different. If you are looking for accommodation in Robin Hoods Bay or accommodation in Whitby then think of the village of Hawsker, between the two. From here explore, quiet country walks, evenings in close by Whitby or the country pub,...go for a bike ride along the forest trails or Old Railway Cinder-track, then relax in comfort!
The layout: Bulleted below and ... view the carriage plan.
- An en-suite master bedroom with a double and a pull out single bed (if required).
- Another 2 bedrooms (a double for two and a room with a 2'6" bunk for another two).
- The 2nd shower / toilet / washroom is off the adjacent corridor for the two smaller rooms.
- The Lounge is very much in carriage character and has a TV, DVD, air circulation and original restaurant carriage seating.
- A Kitchen / diner has been designed for modern cooking, food storage & preparation. Microwave / convection / grill cooker, circular hob with extractor, freezer and large refrigerator.
Plenty of hot water for all basins, sink and two showers running off on-board boiler. Modern facilities are here for your comfort with central heating for all year round use.
Exclusive use of adjacent garden area overlooking rolling fields and moorland. Some marvelous sunset views are seen through the carriage lounge windows. The sea is only a half a mile away with pathways and roads running straight from the accommodation to the deep blue sea. Through the garden gate, along the cycle path a little and the views over Whitby and Robin Hoods Bay are yours to enjoy. Fun for all the family or a holiday for those seeking something unique. Book your holiday with a difference now!
SELF-CATERING CARRIAGE BOOKINGS
For anytime of year subject to availability. Bedding & linen / towels provided. Accommodation is for 2 to 6 persons +1 Z-bed making a 7th person. See layout by viewing the carriage plan.
Time of year dependent: £380 - £849 with only 3 Peak week breaks £867 - £1000 (xmas etc)
Short 2 night breaks: from £180 per night - usually low season but occasionally "last minute".